After the LEXIS trailed sprayer unveiled at AGRITECHNICA 2015, KUHN launches its new mounted sprayer, DELTIS 2.
This new sprayer was developed and designed for livestock farms and multiple crop-livestock farms looking for simplicity, reliability and safe use. Designed to replace the current DELTIS range, the DELTIS 2 features many changes:
Alongside these many developments, it uses the previous generation OPTILIFT parallelogram, which ensures perfect vertical stability together with a suspension in the field and on the road, among other advantages.
· Its new chassis design is both robust and lightweight, making it one of the lightest sprayers in this market segment.
· The new tank design enables it to hold up to 1,300 L. Draining is also made easier even on steep hillsides, thanks to its double-slope deep sump.
· It integrates the MANUSET or DILUSET+ start-up with only two main valves for an intuitive use and a limited number of handling operations. This means 30% to 50% fewer handling operations in comparison with many competitive machines in this segment.
· A wide range of KUHN steel (MTS2) and aluminium (MTA2, MTA3, MEA3) booms with a width of 15 to 24 m equip this new sprayer so as to meet all needs.
We are aware that increased safety when handling plant protection products is a necessity, so the DELTIS 2 sprayer integrates a new patented incorporator called OPTIFILLER. Made from long-lasting material that withstands the most aggressive products, it is the first flexible incorporator built into a sprayer. This exclusive KUHN innovation has a volume of 42 litres when it is unfolded and fits fully within the frame of the sprayer when it is folded.
The new DELTIS 2 mounted sprayer benefits from the technology, know-how and all the experience of KUHN in the field of crop protection. Unveiled for the first time at SPACE 2016 in Rennes, the DELTIS 2 is available for sale from September 2016.
· A wide opening makes it easy and convenient to use large containers.
· A hand-held lance comes with the incorporator and ensures safe and rapid rinsing.
· As with the other models of the range, the active material in the tank is incorporated using foot action, so the operator does not need to bend toward the incorporator filled with product.